The Regulations are established to guarantee all guests an orderly, serene and peaceful use of the Biancospino S.r.l. facilities. :
B&B villa Ginevra Tortorelli located in Florence, piazza d’azeglio 39
B&B villa Nicoletta Tortorelli located in Florence, piazza d’Azeglio 39
Santo Stefano Apartments, via santo stefano 88 Bologna (interiors 1-2-3-4-5-A), via santo stefano 88/2 (interiors 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-B)
Falegnami Boutique Suites, via de’ Falegnami 16, Bologna (interiors 2-3-4-5-6-7)
Isaia Garden, via sant’isaia 25, Bologna (interior 3)
Frassinago Suites, via frassinago 47 Bologna (interiors 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8)
Ca’ Palazzo Malvasia, via Pontecchio 19/2 Sasso Marconi (BO) and related holiday home apartments.
B&B La Quercia, via montechiaro 30/2 Sasso Marconi (BO) and related holiday home apartment.
Marciana Hills Apartments, campobagnolo, Elba Island, municipality of Marciana (LI)
Villa Bottrigari, via bottrigari 26 Bologna (interiors 1-2-3-4-5-6)
hereinafter for the sake of brevity all referred to as “structure(s)”). It has a contractual nature, therefore sending the reservation and/or compiling the data on the Guest Portal formally and for all intents and purposes implies acceptance of these Regulations, in all its clauses and provisions. The relationship with Biancospino s.r.l. is governed by Italian law and failure to comply with the aforementioned law will result in the removal of the Guest from the structure and, if necessary, reporting to the public safety authorities, unless otherwise stated.
1) Documents – When booking the structure or immediately after, the Customer is obliged to insert on the Guest Portal, or send directly to Biancospino S.r.l. their own documents and those of those accompanying them who will use the stay at least 24 hours before the day of arrival, and in any case no later than 5.00 pm on that day, to be understood as the maximum limit. This is for identification purposes and to allow the compilation and communication of the presence to the police bodies, as required by law. The insertion of data and/or the forwarding of documents constitutes an essential condition for being able to use the service, therefore once the above deadline has expired without the insertion and/or transmission of the documents having been carried out, the Biancospino Company S.r.l. will not allow access to the unit, withholding the sums paid by the customer for the stay.
2) Booking Conditions – By sending the booking, the Customer confirms that he has read and expressly accepts the Booking Conditions which form an integral part of these Regulations.
3) Registration of Guests – It is absolutely forbidden to allow guests and people not duly registered at the time of booking or subsequently to access the structure and/or apartment.
4) Arrival and departure times – The apartments or rooms are available for check-in from 15:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated strictly by 11:00 on the day of departure, barring exceptions agreed and authorised.
In case of late check-out compared to the indicated time, a surcharge will be applied, according to the following scheme:
– Late check-out charge:
- Until 12.30: €20
- Until 1.30 pm: €45
- After 3.00 pm: the cost of an additional night, according to the tariff in force.
Rates are per day regardless of the time of entry.
6) Customer Care – The Customer Care service offered by Biancospino S.r.l. it is available to Guests from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 18. Outside of these days and hours, the intervention of the operators will be guaranteed, following a message from the Customer, only in cases of proven urgency.
7) Left luggage – Customers will be able to leave their luggage in a special, unattended room when needed, during the times when the Customer Care service referred to in the previous point is active. The Management of Biancospino S.r.l. declines all responsibility for any luggage and objects deposited by Guests and consequently will not be liable for any compensation.
However, the Management reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to accept luggage and other personal effects in storage.
8) Silence hours – In the hours from 1.30pm to 4.00pm and from 10.30pm to 8.00am, Clients are requested to observe maximum silence and in any case to adopt appropriate behavior to ensure that they do not guests’ rest is disturbed in any way, thus avoiding in particular the use of high tones of voice in the sleeping area, the use of clogs or noisy shoes in all rooms, slamming or forcefully closing doors, noises and shouts of any other genre. The use of television or radio is also allowed at the times indicated, but with volume moderation.
9) WI-FI – In the structure there is a free wi-fi network, for use exclusive to the customers of the structure. Biancospino S.r.l. is not responsible for any malfunctions due to the network provider, but will simply be able to take charge of any notification from the Customer to transmit it to the same.
10) Stay of minors or people wholly or partially deprived of autonomy – Minors and/or those deprived of wholly or partially of autonomy who are not accompanied by parents/tutors/guardians/administrators or, if required by law, by the same unauthorized, and therefore in possession of regular documentation in this regard, cannot stay in the structures of Biancospino S.r.l.
The parents of minors or persons who carry out the role of tutors/curators/administrators of subjects lacking in whole or in part autonomy are responsible for the acts carried out by these subjects within the structure and are required to supervise them and make sure they behave correctly towards the other guests, with particular reference to the strict observance of silence, which the company intends to guarantee to its guests, and avoid causing damage of any kind.
11) Animals – Biancospino S.r.l. reserves the right to accept pets in its structure, provided their presence is duly communicated and declared at the time of booking, with specific mention of the type of animal and size. Failure to communicate in advance and request for approval of the presence of an animal will result in the charge of an increased pet fee, equal to € 100.00 (one hundred euros/00). In any case, the Client must keep the animal within the accommodation facility so as not to cause nuisance, noise and damage to other guests and the hotel facility. Only animals in compliance with health regulations can access the hotel. The management may request compensation for any damage caused;
12) No smoking – The structures of Biancospino S.r.l. they are “smoke free”. It is therefore strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas (with the exception of the outdoor garden). Any non-compliance with the prohibition, which will be ascertained during the inspection of the unit after check-out, will entail the need to carry out a particular cleaning of the unit and of the furnishings, with particular reference to fabrics etc., and specifically the execution of n. 2 ozone sanitization treatments. Given the high costs of such interventions, Clients are informed that Design Club will apply a penalty of € 250.00 (two hundred and fifty) to offenders.
13) Bed configuration and linen replacement – The Customer must specify their preferences or specific bed configuration requests when booking and in any case no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled check-in date, in order to allow the unit to prepare in a mode other than the standard mode.
The linen of the apartments is replaced as required by the regulation for holiday homes where the customer stays there, and therefore at the guest’s check-in and check-out. In the case of b&b, the cleaning of the rooms is done daily. In exceptional cases, a change of linen may be authorized in the holiday home apartments at the request of the customer. This change will involve the charge of a supplement, and therefore an extra cost of Euro 25.00 (twenty-five/00) per room, for each change of bed linen.
It is forbidden to remove linen from the occupied unit. If the check after check-out shows missing or damaged linen compared to the standard equipment of the unit, Biancospino S.r.l. will apply an extra to be paid by the Customer equal to the purchase cost of the goods found to be missing/damaged.
14) Separate waste collection and energy saving – The Policy of Biancospino S.r.l. provides for differentiated waste collection. Customers are therefore invited to divide the waste themselves. We invite you not to waste water and electricity when you leave the apartment.
15) Extra cleaning – In the event that the Guest leaves the occupied unit in poor condition, without taking care of washing the dishes and/or removing the rubbish, and therefore more intense cleaning than usual is required, he will be charged to the Customer an extra cost of 50.00 euros (fifty/00).
16) Verification of equipment and compensation for damages – In the event that, following check-out or during the stay, damage is found to the structure, furnishings and/or equipment of the same, the Customer must pay the amount for the repair/replacement to choice of structure.
The Client is required to verify the completeness and functionality of the equipment of the occupied unit within two hours from the time of check-in, by consulting the relative list found inside the apartment. It is also held in the same term, following nify any further problems encountered. In the absence of notifications within the indicated term, the unit will be considered delivered correctly and fully equipped and in perfect condition.
The verification of the unit by the employees appointed by Biancospino S.r.l. it will take place as soon as possible after check-out. They will promptly notify the Management of any damages and/or deficiencies they find. The Customer Care will then proceed to quantify the damages found, including the costs of repurchasing the damaged or missing goods, the costs of any restoration work, as well as the labor costs, quantified as a flat-rate amount equal to 25% of the damages, and the days of possible unavailability of the unit, acquiring suitable proving documentation. He will then forward a formal communication to the Customer within two working days of check-out, proceeding to charge the amounts that will be due.
The reservation must be confirmed by the customer by providing their credit card details as a guarantee.
The sending of card data constitutes in any case prior authorization for the pre-authorisation and/or debit, according to the terms and conditions of the booking and the Regulations.
If a “refundable” rate has been opted for and the cancellation takes place within the established terms, no amount will be withdrawn.
The booking procedure and payment must take place within 30 minutes, after which it is automatically cancelled.
The reservation, therefore, will be confirmed only by inserting the credit card in the above terms.
The booking systems used by Biancospino S.r.l. use the most advanced security standards to ensure the protection and privacy of the data entered, as per separate legal notice.
The Municipality of Bologna and Florence have instituted the Municipal Tax of Stay (Tourist Tax) which must be paid by guests at the accommodation facilities.
The amount of this tax is not included in the prices indicated on this site or in those generated by the online booking system and must be paid upon registration on the Guest Portal, before check-in, or, failing that, it will be charged to the credit card provided by the customer.
The tourist tax has an amount that varies from 3 to 5 euros per person per night for the municipality of Bologna and 5.50 euros per night per person for the municipality of Florence. There are exemptions that must be communicated at the time of booking.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION TERMS
As indicated at the time of booking and based on the option exercised by the Client, the booking may be canceled and/or modified promptly as follows:
BOOKING AT STANDARD RATE
Free cancellation within 5 days before arrival.
For subsequent cancellations or no-shows, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
For any booking of 4 or more apartments, Biancospino srl reserves the right to change the cancellation conditions.
NON REFUNDABLE BOOKING
Non-refundable reservations may be charged for the full amount at any time following the booking confirmation.
In the event of early departure, the Client will not be entitled to any refund on the rates paid for the booked stay.
EXTRA SERVICES PROVIDED UPON REQUEST DIRECTLY FROM THIRD PARTIES
For the sole purpose of favoring the Customer, and without any assumption of responsibility in this regard, Biancospino S.r.l. informs customers who wish to use services not provided by the structure that it is possible to have breakfast in the bars adjacent to the accommodation facilities.
Each request and relative payment, as well as the conditions of this service and any related problems, will be regulated by the Customer directly with the supplier of the requested service.
It is also possible to request parking for your car near the structure. Also in this case, this indication is a mere courtesy report, for which Biancospino S.r.l. assumes no responsibility. Each request and relative payment, as well as the conditions of this service and any related problems, will be regulated by the Customer directly with the supplier of the requested service.