The website www.villatortorelli.com (hereinafter also “website”) is owned by the company Biancospino Srl, Via G. Mazzini 6, 40138 Bologna, VAT Number: IT02143131205, enrolled in the CCIA of Bologna, code identified: BO415710, paid-in capital € 50,000, pec: email@example.com
For any information you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0512801196
The use of the website implies the user’s knowledge of the conditions set out below.
GENERAL CONDITIONS ON USE OF THE SITE
These general conditions govern the use of the website www.villatortorelli.com (hereinafter also “website”), dedicated to the rooms and apartments managed by the company Biancospino Srl.
Users must navigate within the website by strictly adhering to these conditions.
– The site allows the User to view the rooms and apartments managed by the Biancospino Srl Company and to send requests for information or availability for reservations through the appropriate forms on the site and to book the rooms and / or apartments directly on the site.
– The site allows the user, through a specific form, to subscribe to the newsletter to receive communications and promotional messages;
- The site uses hosting provided by the company Aruba S.p.A. – VAT: 01573850516 – Arezzo (Italy); therefore the user is aware that, taking advantage of the services offered by the site, his data may be known by that company, which adheres to the adequacy decision of the European Commission called “Privacy Shield”, thereby ensuring compliance with personal data covered by the treatment and work, for this service, as data controller
– Internet access, necessary to use the site and all related charges and costs, including connection charges, are the responsibility of the user, who is responsible for independently obtaining all necessary hardware or software support.
– The user is the only person responsible for the operation and maintenance of his equipment and for the adoption of all the necessary measures to guarantee his online safety.
– The User must use the website in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
– It is the responsibility of the User to read these conditions and check the changes made to them.
– The User assumes the obligation not to use the website and its services for purposes that are illegal or contrary to these conditions or in ways that could damage its functionality, make it unusable, cause overloading, deterioration and / or interference with use of the same by the other Users.
– If the user uses the forms present on the site (for example for any requests for information, to make direct reservations or to register for the newsletter service) he / she has the obligation and responsibility to provide truthful, correct, verifiable and updated personal data . The personal data provided by the user through the forms will be treated in compliance with the privacy legislation, for the purposes and in the manner described in the information note prepared specifically for the individual modules and published on the site so that it is easily accessible to users .
– The user who signs up for the newsletter must be at least 16 years old.
– The User declares and warrants that he has acquired all the necessary authorizations regarding the data of third parties possibly provided through the modules present on the site or by any other channel.
- Any behavior that may result in unauthorized access to the site and to reserved services due to mere attempts is prohibited.
– The user uses the “as is” site, ie as it is offered and is available when connecting and viewing the content.
– The Companies Are Not Responsible, Neither the User, Nor is a Person Directly or Indirectly Connected to the User. force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
– The Companies reserve the right to close the site and / or make additions to them without any obligation of compensation and their sole discretion.
– The user of the site and the services that he is giving to him to substantially and procedurally relieving from the companies of any party for legal / civil or administrative disputes, costs, expenses and damages of any kind caused .
- The existence of a hyperlink (link) pointed towards the website from another third-party website, or pointed to the site to another third-party site, does not imply the sites connected in this way.
Intellectual and industrial property
– The website and its contents are the property of the companies and / or its assignors and / or third parties where indicated, and are protected by intellectual property rights.
– Unless otherwise specified, all materials available on the site (such as, but not limited to: logos, trademarks and distinctive signs, photographs, product description texts …) may be used for information purposes only and / or personnel; any other different use must be made with the authorization of the companies or, if different from this, of the owner of the rights for any reason that can be exercised on them; it is expressly forbidden to carry out any commercial use or distribution unless expressly authorized.
– any company names mentioned in the website, so it is expressly forbidden to use them in any way.
– The reproduction of the website is prohibited. The constituent elements of the site cannot be copied or imitated.
– Related rights to the software, including updates, and related source codes. The user is expressly prohibited from carrying out the activities referred to in art. 64-bis Law 633/41, which, by way of example but not exhaustive: the extraction, reproduction, adaptation, distribution to the public in any form carried out, be it onerous or free. Without express authorization, the software can be used to perform software interventions, as well as for the correction of any faults and / or defects, as well as duplication, decompilation, disassembly, transformation, modification of the software.
– This is an offensive website, it is a to incitement to racial hatred, to disagree, to appeal to totalitarian ideologies
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions have been prepared and are governed by Italian law.
Any disputes related to or connected to the use of the Site are reserved to the Italian jurisdiction and are the exclusive territorial jurisdiction of the Court of Bologna, without prejudice to the consumer forum in the case applicable by law.
Changes and final clauses
– The Companies reserve the right to make changes to the website and these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. The user must always refer, as current version, to the text of the Conditions published on the website at the time of consultation.
– Should one of the clauses of the present conditions be declared, by the competent authority, null or ineffective, the conditions will continue to have full effect for the part not affected by said clause, unless the same has been an essential and decisive reason for the conclusion of the relations .
- The fact that one of the parties does not at any time assert the rights recognized by one or more clauses of the present conditions cannot be understood as a renunciation of these rights nor will it prevent the subsequent observance of any and all contractual clauses.